We will be making changes to our dining in service to ensure both our customers and staff maintain safe social distancing. Some of these measures include;
1. Reducing the number of tables that will be in use
2. Capping the number of diners per day and staggering reservation slots
3. Time limit of 1hour 45mins maximum per table
4. Installation of screens between tables which are less than 2m apart
5. The number of staff in the kitchen and front of house will continue to be minimal
6. Limited menu which can be found on our website, click here to view the menu.
To adjust to these changes we will be making the following changes;
1. We will only be accepting online bookings with a minimum of 12 hours notice before the day/time you wish to book for. To check availability on the day you wish to reserve a table please call us on 01260 271218 and select option 2.
2. We will not be accepting any reservations on the day you wish to dine in, therefore we ask you to book in advance to avoid disappointment
3. All reservations must be made online through our website portal or via Facebook. Please note we will not be accepting any reservations through a third party portal such as Google etc.
4. The maximum booking size will be 6 people (including children) per table
5. A deposit of £5 per person will be needed to secure your booking if table availability is minimal which will be deducted from your final bill. The deposit can be paid online via our website, or in shop. Refunds will only be provided to reservations cancelled with a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your booking time.
6. Our opening times will be
We aim to operate safely & efficiently whilst continuing to follow the government guidelines! We can’t wait to see you all soon!
Please contact us on 01260 271218, and select option 2, if you require wheelchair access before reserving a table. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate or store prams, coats, or scooters/bikes.