We will be making changes to our dining in service to ensure both our customers and staff maintain safe social distancing. Some of these measures include;
1. Reducing the number of tables that will be in use
2. Capping the number of diners per day and staggering reservation slots
3. Time limit of 2 hours maximum per table. If you require a longer period of time at your table, please contact us on 01260 271218, option 2, and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
4. Installation of screens between tables which are less than 2m apart
5. The number of staff in the kitchen and front of house will continue to be minimal
6. Limited menu which can be found on our website, click here to view the menu.
To adjust to these changes we will be making the following changes;
1. We will only be accepting online bookings. Our online reservation platform will provide you with the available slots for the day you wish to reserve a table.
2. During service hours, we cannot guarantee a member of staff will be able to answer your call, however you can use our online reservation system to check table availability on the day.
3. If the reservation slots are full, you can put your name on our waiting list. If a slot becomes available, we will contact you to notify you of our availability.
4. The maximum booking size will be 6 people (including children) per table
5. Our opening times will be
We aim to operate safely & efficiently whilst continuing to follow the government guidelines! We can’t wait to see you all soon!
Please contact us on 01260 271218, and select option 2, if you require wheelchair access before reserving a table. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate or store prams, coats, or scooters/bikes.